Any Questions? Call Us: 925-240-2990
We believe that quality of movement is a fundamental key for the success of physical fitness. This quality can only be achieved when you learn how to connect your mind with your body and when you find the right balance between flexibility and muscle development.
Delta Valley Health Club Pilates Reformer Studio offers a rigorous, low-impact workout that strengthens and lengthens muscles, focuses on building a strong core, improves posture, balance and coordination. Experience movement that will compliment any workout, reduce stress levels and aids in the prevention of injury. We offer a variety of classes to keep you motivated and work every single muscle group in your body.
“In ten sessions you will feel the difference, in twenty you will see the difference and in thirty you’ll have a whole new body.” Joseph Pilates
Choose Delta Valley’s Pilates to:
- Lengthen your muscles
- Improve your posture
- Strengthen your muscles and core
In ten sessions you will feel the difference, in twenty you will see the difference, and in thirty you’ll have a whole new body.
Description of Classes
- Level 1: Beginner level; Start your overall transformation to get your new lean and more balanced body. Strengthen core muscles and while stretching and building up all major muscle parts.
- Level 2: Continue to challenge your body and improve your posture. You will begin enhancing your athletic performance, flexibility, strength, and endurance at this level.
- Tower of Power: Advanced level; Train your body to be in better shape than it is now!
- Pilates Boot Camp: A high intense combination of working hard on and off the reformer to keep your heart rate up and burn fat fast!
- Jump board: An intensive core, leg, and arm workout to get your metabolism kicked into gear!
Note: Each level of class will build upon the results from the previous class, and each class is subject to instructor approval to move up to the next class